The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @mstategameday
- RT @mstateBB MSU returns to action Tuesday with a 6:30 p.m. first pitch against Mississippi Valley State. See you at the Dude! #HailState - 108 days ago
- A portion of Stone Blvd will close 3/2/12 at 7 am and reopen at noon. More info can be found at the following link: http://t.co/2DW7qmklgv - 111 days ago
- This weekend's baseball schedule has been changed to a single game Friday at 4pm, single Saturday at Noon and a double header Sunday at 1pm. - 112 days ago
- RT @HailState The final day of the 2013 Bulldog Kickoff Classic at the MSU Softball Stadium has been canceled due to weather concerns. - 130 days ago
- RT @mstateMT Bulldog fans! Today's first match against South Alabama at 10 a.m. has been moved inside to McCarthy Gymnasium. - 130 days ago
- 72.0°F (22.0°C)
- Humidity 94%
- Wind East at 5.8 MPH (5 KT)