The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @stricklinMSU Lots of good Gameday tidbits in this week's Bulldog Update: http://t.co/Z9RjdI5Q50 - 4 hours ago
- RT @stricklinMSU Bulldog fans, all your gameday questions answered here http://t.co/qoUaZB235e #HailState - 4 hours ago
- RT @AsstChiefThomas MSU GAMEDAY REMINDER Please be aware of no parking zones on Hwy 12 bypass, Russell street, Cotton District and Collegeview. - 15 hours ago
- RT @MikeNemeth The last time Mississippi State played USM in football was 1990. The announced crowd was 40,115. It could be more than 60,000 this Saturday. - 24 hours ago
- RT @MHPTroopG 2 car MVA, Oktibbeha County, Hwy 12 W and Montfort Rd. One lane of traffic blocked. Expect delays traveling this direction. - 24 hours ago
- A Few Clouds
- 84.0°F (29.0°C)
- Humidity 48%
- Wind East at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)