The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @HailStateFB Texas A&M did not use their full ticket allotment for Saturday's game. Therefore, good seats remain! Get yours now: http://t.co/kENuPoHSm3 - 26 minutes ago
- Creelman St. will close at 7a.m. Thursday, Stone at 8 a.m. Sat.“@RhettHobart: @chrislylemay I'll yield that question to @HailStateOps.” - an hour ago
- RT @HailStateFB Here you go RT @andrewdenson: @stricklinMSU What color are we suppose to wear Saturday? http://t.co/vF5i0139xe - 2 hours ago
- RT @AsstChiefThomas **ROAD CLOSURE University Drive to be closed between Muldrow and Maxwell starting at 3 AM on Friday, October 3rd for @MSUBulldogBash setup - 21 hours ago
- RT @AsstChiefThomas Additional road closures for Bulldog Bash will be expanded through the day to include Maxwell, Muldrow, Paige, Cotton Row and Camp Avenue. - 21 hours ago
- 75.0°F (24.0°C)
- Humidity 69%
- Wind Southeast at 6.9 MPH (6 KT)