The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- Proceed with caution while leaving Dudy Noble today, listen to intersection directors. https://t.co/PgC09madAb - 12 days ago
- Sending someone over to take a look now. https://t.co/Z7bNSsdVZQ - 12 days ago
- RT @Starkville_PD SPD is assisting with the Cotton District Arts Festival. Roads will remain closed in the cotton district until 6pm. https://t.co/RNq0YFif7S - 12 days ago
- If able, walk from football to baseball. Strolling in clean air is always better than road rage. - 12 days ago
- Howell is open. https://t.co/aalV8ZD7N1 - 12 days ago
- Partly Cloudy
- 88.0°F (31.0°C)
- Humidity 40%
- Wind Southwest at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)
GAMEDAY CONTACT INFO
Location: Davis Wade Stadium Ticket Office Mississippi Plaza North End Zone, opens 3 hours before kickoff
Download the print version of the MSU Fanguide.