The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @HailStateFB Bulldog Bash? #SECNation? Top-15 SEC match-up? Get your tickets & be on campus next weekend! http://t.co/kENuPoHSm3 http://t.co/PrQyUuGvCL - 2 hours ago
- RT @HailStateFB Just announced. @HailStateFB home game vs. Texas A&M on Saturday, Oct. 4 will kick at 11 a.m. CT on @ESPN #HailState - a day ago
- This will change again! “@MikeNemeth: MSU has now played before stadium record crowds in 3 of its 4 games this year (v USM, @ USA, @ LSU)” - 2 days ago
- RT @HailStateFB Join your State family in Baton Rouge for the official @MSStateAlumni #HailState Tailgate http://t.co/EeG1loZBmx http://t.co/oWh7fjcx7Q - 3 days ago
- RT @RhettHobart ICYMI: There will be a free gameday tailgate in Baton Rouge on Saturday. Make plans to stop by. #HailState http://t.co/O4E2ITRb0v - 5 days ago
- 77.0°F (25.0°C)
- Humidity 47%
- Wind Northeast at 3.5 MPH (3 KT)