The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @msstate Statement from MSU President Mark E. Keenum: http://t.co/tZLTLzOgyI #WeRingTrue #Family http://t.co/PNxcZugQNs - 7 days ago
- RT @sidsalter Concerned about MSU's decision to issue a Maroon Alert warning of a potential active shooter. Here are the facts. https://t.co/kKi1e5zcUP - 7 days ago
- Probably a good time to review the "what to do in an emergency" section at http://t.co/W0V2WfcA9r - 7 days ago
- If you haven't signed up for MSU Maroon Alert system, do it now! http://t.co/XG6ahm0ErH - 7 days ago
- RT @maroonalert Please remain calm. Follow official Maroon Alert notifications. There are no additional threats reported on campus. - 7 days ago
- 93.0°F (34.0°C)
- Humidity 41%
- Wind North at 6.9 MPH (6 KT)
GAMEDAY CONTACT INFO
Location: Davis Wade Stadium Ticket Office Mississippi Plaza North End Zone, opens 3 hours before kickoff
Download the print version of the MSU Fanguide.