The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @bobcarskadon Talked to John Cohen and Scott Stricklin about Friday's time change for @HailStateBB. The full story behind it here https://t.co/kfqHM8IGki - 6 hours ago
- RT @MikeBBonner Reasons Cohen gave him for time switch. https://t.co/CLyxfMKFaW - 7 hours ago
- RT @HailStateBDC ICYMI: Diamond Dawg Schedule Update https://t.co/y988JDtAAE - 8 hours ago
- RT @HailStateBB Tickets going fast, Bulldog fans. Get GA tickets before they run out here 🔽 https://t.co/R9RgYIwNkR https://t.co/uwHgu67jJS - 6 days ago
- RT @RhettHobart Make plans to arrive early at The Met tonight for the 2016 SEC Championship trophy presentation before the game. https://t.co/8EJuOzoX6p - 6 days ago
- A Few Clouds
- 88.0°F (31.0°C)
- Humidity 46%
- Wind Northeast at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)
GAMEDAY CONTACT INFO
Location: Davis Wade Stadium Ticket Office Mississippi Plaza North End Zone, opens 3 hours before kickoff
Download the print version of the MSU Fanguide.