The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @nanohoe80 Cecily and Caroline are watching their first Egg Bowl! @HailStateOps #BeatOleMiss https://t.co/IlMyb51geV - 3 days ago
- RT @elizDdouglas Barrett is ready to put up a fight against the teddy bears tonight 🏈#HailState #EggBowl #dak @HailStateOps https://t.co/PkFJPWABw7 - 3 days ago
- Zach. Village is closed. - 3 days ago
- Barnes & Nobles, trailer will have a limited amount. https://t.co/NRGH2TwdrD - 3 days ago
- All except Bully and Barr Grass. https://t.co/Kyy9kEnNgc - 3 days ago
- 54.0°F (12.0°C)
- Humidity 88%
- Wind Northwest at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)
GAMEDAY CONTACT INFO
Location: Davis Wade Stadium Ticket Office Mississippi Plaza North End Zone, opens 3 hours before kickoff
Download the print version of the MSU Fanguide.